Licensed Builders and Sellers
1. Bristol Bronze, Rhode Island, http://www.bristolbronze.com/
Ed. Note: I bought some wonderful, bronze cleats from Bristol that look like they sprang directly from my Lugger’s DNA.
1. Lugger Manual, written by John Watkinson
2. How Safe Is Your Lugger, Practical Boat Owner, May 1998
3. The Famed Drascombe Lugger, Good Old Boat, July/August 2005
4. Drascombe Dexterity, Practical Boat Owner, Sept 1981
5. Long Legged Lugger, Interesting article on aspects of cruising a Lugger
1. Honnor Marine, U.K., http://www.honnormarine.co.uk/
While Honnor Marine is not licensed to build “Drascombe™” boats, they do possess the original plugs which they utilize to lay-up the fiberglass during the GRP/fiberglass building process.
2. Drascombe Association in the U.K. http://www.drascombe-association.org.uk/vbforum/forum.php
This is a terrific forum: If you’re looking for specific information relating to these boats, this might be a good place to begin.